In the words of wise man “Looking at one thing in relation to another is often the best way of understanding it. And often, one has to take a step back and look at a thing in order to be able to truly appreciate it-given that we tend to appreciate the trees and ignore the forest”
When you decide, you purposefully want to chalk out something new in your life so that you can move upward, ahead and forward in your life. It leads to preservation and precision of time which is a key importance in anyone’s life. It enhances you move forward to a positive output for your life and gives you happiness and satisfaction.
He quoted ” When you do, think or feel something, do it with passion. Feel your choices and decisions. Recognize your choices where your heart and soul belongs”
Happiness and joy are within your reach. You just need to allow them to fill your awareness.We all want more happiness in our lives. However, we often encounter situations and events that do not allow us to be happy. We might face failure or rejection and have to deal with unpleasant circumstances. Life is a combination of various emotions such as happiness, sorrow, sadness, and we always focus on sorrow, comparatively to look at a small portion of happiness which lies there,and indirectly affected our day to day lives.
We all heard a famous saying “The God who created the light he also made darkness after that. Then he separated the light from darkness and called them day and night respectively”.
Light reflects happiness, positivity, joy, brightness and on the other hand, darkness is just the opposite of the light, it depicts sorrows, negativity, dullness. God created both in order to make us understand that after the light comes darkness and every time of darkness there is the return of light. In short, whenever we have the happiness we should understand that we need to face darkness, vice-versa. This is what life all about, a continuous cycle of life and one cannot stay forever.
We all know ” you cannot clap with one hand or there are two sides of a coin”. These two are very common and also reflect the phrase “joy and sorrow” go hand in hand life. I must say a part and parcel of life. It is necessary that we experience both in order to move ahead and in the right direction.
Here are some ways which I believe to live in the moment:-
* Stay contended in life with what you have- Crippling and grumbling never lead to happiness.
* Stop blaming for something that went terribly wrong in life- Life is all about moving on.
* Be thankful to God for all the good things that you have in your life.
* Make self-care part of your routine-Take a moment for yourself in order to hit the reset button.
* Find your work-life balance- It is important to pursue activities and interests beyond your job especially in today’s fast-paced world.
* Accept imperfection- Perfection is impossible and holding ourselves and others to these standards is futile. Accept life is imperfect and recognize that there are beauty and grace in that imperfection.
* Do what you love- It motivates you and will provide you with a high level of satisfaction and your happiness factor will go up exponentially.
* Live in the moment-Endeavour to live in the moment and you will begin to have a deeper appreciation for your life.
Remember “Life is a novel, every day is a new page; so if a page is sad, next will be happy. So, don’t worry, turn the page and enjoy the life”.
Always appreciate the small things, small moments that often go unnoticed or unappreciated because we either think they are either insignificant or we take them granted because we live in a culture that celebrates big accomplishments. Real-life is happening all around us while we are waiting for the big things and we hope that is going to give us some sort of inner peace, contentment or joy. The truth is that, often the things that matter most are the smaller ones.
Happiness is nothing but a feeling that will be seeded into your soul only if you wish to and nothing other than yourself can indulge this feeling in you.
छोटी– छोटी खुशियाँ ही तो जीने का सहारा बनती है,
ख्वाहिशों का क्या है वो तो पल–पल बदलती है…💫
~Adv Ankita Wadhwa